Introduction to the program
The student will learn what the program is for and what projects can be created in it, what is vector graphics and its scope. He will also get acquainted with the program interface, complete his first projects in the form of small illustrations and get used to using layers.
• Interface • Working with layers • Geometric figures
Here are selected projects that will more broadly show the process of creating illustrations and their style. They will also present additional functions of the program used by professional artists to speed up the work process or create unusual effects.
After successfully mastering this module, the student will be able to create his illustrations of any complexity. These projects can also be carried out using a Graphics Tablet.
The student gets acquainted and practices working with basic tools: Pen Tool, Blend Tool, drawing tools. He also creates and paints with different brushes.
After this level, the student will be able to create their own simple illustrations or to design layout of album covers, posters, etc.
• Drawing tools • Pen tool • Contour processing • Text • Transition tool • Noisy texture
Design and Social media design
As a result of passing this level, the student will be able to create not only design layouts of printed products (business cards, calendars, etc.), but also create a design for social media, networks.
At this stage, the student gets to know more about working with text, creating logos and developing icons.
• Business card • Icons • Working with text and fonts • Logo
The student will learn how to create his own patterns, work with text, use clipping masks, trace images, create and apply graphic styles, use the perspective grid and other advanced tools of the program.
As a result of studying this level, the student will be able to create and implement medium and complex projects.
• Patterns • Clipping masks • Design • Tracing • Perspective grid
After completing this module, the student will be able to create projects using isometric or volume illusion, as well as using the 3D effect.
• Isometry • 3D • Volumetric graphic styles
• Flat Dog • Color drop • Ice-cream • Character
• Orange piece • Giraffe • Monster • Abstract wave • Avocado
• Fluffy text • Megapolis • Creating a simple pattern • Lighthouse
• Toucan • Deep blue sea • How to create a character from the movie "Star Wars"
• Business card • Neon text • Cosmic icons
• Lighthouse • 3D character • Text: Hole effect • Volumetric text