What topic do kids study on the Anime Studio classes?
Each project is divided on the levels of complexity. You can find the main topics down below. Every project includes the practicing of several topics.
1-st level of animation studies.
- Acquaintance with the world of Anime Studio Pro.
- Starting from the very beginning, a student learns the interface and basic instruments.
- Creating of the 1-st frame by frame animation, working with key frames.
- Acquaintance with layer effects and layer animation.
- Studying of the 12 animation principals. Creating of a mini-animation based on the lessons learned.
2-nd level of animation studies:
- The more detailed practice of the learned instruments. Creating of the outline animation.
- Acquaintance with masks.
- New type of layer learning: the switch layer. We learn how to record your voice via program. Lipsing.
- Working with music.
3-rd level of animation studies:
- Project characteristics study.
- Acquaintance with bones. Detailed learning of the bone group instruments.
- Creating and animation of a bone character.
- Acquaintance with 3D in Anime Studio Pro. Layer characteristics study.
- Acquaintance with actions.
- Working with particles.