Our study program provides from the very basics of programming on Java to the creation of complex and real projects. But before starting the development of complex projects such as an online store, a car showroom and more, students must go through the base thoroughly. This course includes a number of topics of varying complexity and a huge number of additional tasks on each topic for better assimilation and consolidation of the material.Studying is built on the following stages:
- 1st stage — a training video or a coach's explanation, where a child receives initial information on this topic; with each topic there is an example for better absorption of the material.
- 2nd stage — a discussion of the material (a conversation) between a student and their coach in which the coach is able to assess how well the student understood the material. Also, if necessary, the trainer explains the material again and gives illustrative examples.
- 3rd stage — a student applies new knowledge by performing practical tasks, which become more and more challenging with each step.
- 4th stage — at the end of each topic, a student makes a project.
- 5th stage* — GUI project / game creation / application developmen
Regarding the hours required for a specific topic: there is no clear set time, since each child is different. Two lessons are enough for some to master a topic, while the others need to analyze the material more thoroughly and patiently, therefore needing five, or even seven lessons on a specific topic.