- Take a breather, walk out of the room for a few moments to cool down and then come back.
- Be sure to come to the lesson well rested.
- Notify your child that they, you and the tutor should only speak one at a time.
- Offer breaks for your child.
- Try to be positive.
- Put away all distractions in sight, for both you and the child.
Children can be a handful sometimes and it can be quite difficult to get them to follow instructions, even when it is the best thing for them. However, Scratch Junior classes can be really productive when done right and everybody plays their role well.
Hopefully this article gives good advice on how you can properly help your child during their Scratch Junior
classes. If you have not enrolled your child in our Scratch Junior
course, click on the link below and get a trial class completely free.