3.1. The Contractor undertakes:
3.1.1. to provide services properly in accordance with the terms of the concluded agreement and the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus according to the interests of the Customer and the Listener;
3.1.2. to inform the Customer about the services' progress to the Listener through the Listener's Personal Cabinet on the website.
3.2. The Contractor has the right:
3.2.1. immediately suspend the provision of services in cases:
- breach of discipline by the listener, expressed in the non-execution or improper execution of instructions and remarks of the Contractor;
- breach of the Customer's obligation to pay for the services provided;
3.2.2. unilaterally refuse to perform the service agreement, concluded on the basis of this offer, in cases:
- unsatisfactory result of preliminary testing of the Listener;
- unsatisfactory result of the intermediate testing of the Listener;
- systematic (more than three times) breach of discipline by the Listener, including non-compliance with instructions and comments of the Executive, breach of the program of classes and homework, breach of rules and recommendations posted by the Executive on the site;
- non-conformity of the Listener's equipment to the requirements established by the Executor and refusal of the offer to correct the defects of the equipment;
- identification of insufficient communication data of the Listener (lack of language knowledge required for communication with the Executor or knowledge on a low level that doesn't allow the Listener to communicate with the Executor) or insufficient user data.
In this case, the Customer pays for the services actually provided by the Contractor.
3.2.3. independently determine the methods, means and order of rendering services to the Listener;
3.2.4. to conduct preliminary (before the first session) and intermediate tests of the Listener for basic skills, mastering of new material, assessment of the Listener's performance;
3.2.5.to use intellectual property objects of the Listener, created during the period of rendering the services, for illustrative, demonstration, advertising and marketing purposes, including, but not limited to publication in the Internet and use in printed materials, indicating the author in all cases when it is considered possible by the Contractor;
3.2.6. to make audio and video recordings of classes in order to control the quality of services provided;
3.2.7. to use the contact information provided by the Customer/Helper when registering (filling in the application form) to ensure proper provision of services;
3.2.8. to involve third parties in the provision of services for the purpose of timely and quality provision of services;
3.2.9.to change the cost of services rendered unilaterally without prior notice, except for the cost of services already purchased by the Customer.
3.3. The customer undertakes:
3.3.1. to ensure that the Listener attends the lessons at all times, and in case of absences for a valid reason (illness of the Listener, family circumstances) should warn the Contractor at least 8 hours before the start of the lesson;
3.3.2.to ensure that the Listener follows the instructions and remarks of the Contractor;
3.3.3. to provide the Contractor with all information and data necessary for the provision of services by the Contractor;
3.3.4.to ensure that the Listener's computer corresponds to the minimum requirements:
- system requirements: operating system: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11; RAM: 2 GB and above, processor: 2-core processor 1.8 GHz;
- headphone and microphone availability;
- presence of a computer mouse;
- Internet connection at a speed of 1 Mbit/sec;
- installed Internet browser Google Chrome the latest stable user version with auto update enabled;
- availability of a Skype account and the ability for using it for lessons;
- knowledge of Russian or English at the level that allows communicating with the Contractor;
- minimal user skills.
3.4. The customer has the right:
3.4.1. to choose the duration of the class (1 or 2 astronomical hours);
3.4.2.to make up for the missed lesson according to the conditions of the offer;
3.4.3. unilaterally refuse to perform the contract of compensatory services, concluded on the basis of this offer, by prior notification of the Contractor in a reasonable time. In this case, the payment for services of the Contractor is not refunded to the Customer.