On the “Sign up for a lesson” page, you need to select the following options:
In other cases, the missed lesson is paid, but you can sign up for the catch-up lesson. You can work out the missed lesson for free during a week. The time for the catch-ups should not cross with your regular schedule.
If you have missed the catch-up lesson, it "burns out."
To watch a video presentation and read information about the tutor, click the “About the tutor” button next to the tutor’s name.
If you would like to cancel all your regular scheduled lessons, kindly choose “Cancel this and all the following lessons” button.
Geniks are displayed next to the family's balance. Geniks are accumulated bonuses that can be exchanged for free lessons.
To exchange geniks for lessons, select the format and duration of the lesson on the “Geniks” page, then click “Exchange”.
Geniks are credited to:
1. After paying for the first package of lessons within 24 hours.
2. Self-management of the schedule at your personal account.
3. After completing a certain number of lessons without skipping any of it.
4. As prizes for winners at our school's events/competitions.
5. For writing a feedback on our website or other platforms.
6. When participating in the referral program
7. On the student's birthday
You can look through the full list, to get acquainted with the cost of each lesson's type in Geniks, as well as to make some other operations with the inner currency by clicking on the Geniks icon in the Balance section.